Presented by the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute and Wayne State University School of Medicine.
||Tony Shields, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Oncology and Medicine
Leader, Molecular Imaging and Diagnostics Program
Associate Center Director for Clinical Sciences
Date and Location
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 – 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
Karmanos Cancer Institute
Hudson Webber Cancer Research Center
Thomas V. Angott Sr, Boardroom (4th floor)
4100 John R.
Detroit, MI 48201
This program is free for all participants. The registration deadline is Friday, February 7, 2014.
Keynote Presentation By
||Robert J. Gillies, Ph.D.
Vice Chair of Radiology Research
Director of Molecular & Functional Imaging
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
Abstract & Poster Submissions
The deadline for abstract submissions is Friday, February 7, 2014. Abstracts and posters will ONLY be accepted from graduate students, post docs, faculty and fellows with a vested research interest in molecular imaging and diagnostics.
- TITLE: the title must be brief and indicate clearly the nature of the investigation
- AUTHOR NAMES: include name, academic title, department and university affiliation. List all authors in the order they should appear in the abstract byline. Designate a presenting author.
- ABSTRACT BODY: The abstract title should be entered in small case, with only the first letter of the first word uppercased. Please avoid using ALL CAPS for abstract titles, quotation marks and bold fonts
- Character limit of 3000 characters including spaces. Characters are counted for the abstract body. Please do not use special or Greek characters in your submission.
- Up to 3 references should be included
- SUBMIT ABSTRACT ONLINE
- Size Limitation: No larger than 48 inches and 36 inches wide
- Required Elements: Title, authors, and abstract (as described above), graphic elements and references.
- Please write your presentation concisely. Keep captions brief.
- The poster should be self-explanatory so that you are free to supplement the information and discuss particular points raised by questions during the poster session.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com