At Karmanos our goal is not only to treat your cancer, but to help you sustain the quality of life you enjoyed before your diagnosis. As a patient, you are part of an organization built on hope, vision and a belief in the power of the human spirit.
We encourage you, as well as your family, to ask questions and always be actively engaged in every decision of your care. Your health and recovery is our priority and we will do everything we can to make this journey as comfortable as possible.
- Your first appointment - what to expect and information you will need once you make the decision to come to Karmanos for your treatment
- Patient rights and responsibilities - review your rights and responsibilities as a patient, including who has the right to access your health information and what are your responsibilities as a patient
- Support and education - Karmanos offers support groups and education courses to provide you with the guidance you may need during this difficult time in your life
- Managing your health - we offer patients nutritional guidance and wellness tips to increase your chance of cancer free future
- Patient stories - read about some of our patients and their life-changing experiences
- Translation services - we offer translation services in more than 150 languages to meet the needs of all patients
- CarePages - stay connected with family, friends and colleagues before, during and after a healthcare challenge through a CarePages