The Karmanos Cancer Institute is proud to be affiliated with these community-minded businesses and organizations. Through our exciting partnerships, essential funds are raised to support cancer research, patient care and prevention, education and cancer screening programs.
How You Can Become a Community Partner
- Shop the local merchants listed below
- Contact Christina Venditti at email@example.com, or 313-576-8112, for ideas on how you or your company can support Karmanos.
Community Partners by Category
- Apparel/Jewelry - Advertising Accents. Inc., Count Me Healthy, Made In Detroit and PrettyPretti Accessories
- Food/Beverage - Dip Stix and Stuff and Sanders Candy
- Gifts - Sock Monkeys for the Cure
- Online Endeavors - Hippino
- Other - Taking Our Lives Back 2014 Calendar, Duncan Disposal Systems, Hamilton's Propane and NorthStar Mat Service
- Party Supplies - Party Supplies Delivered
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Offers
Every Monday in the month of October, Champs Rotisserie in St. Clair Shoes will donate 10% of their food and beverage sales! Champs prides themselves on serving up some of the best Barbeque Ribs and Chicken in Detroit. Enjoy their Barbeque and fine fish dinners in a relaxing and classy atmosphere each Monday in October, and help make a difference in the fight against cancer!
Champs Rotisserie - 20515 Mack Avenue Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan 48236 (313) 886-7755
Marie’s Salon and Spa is partnering with Oakland University’s Alpha Delta Pi to donate 10% of all haircuts throughout the month of October! Proceeds will go to breast cancer research at Karmanos Cancer Institute.
Maries Salon and Spa
402 East Street
Corner of East St. & E. Fourth St.
(248) 652 – 0966
Open: Tuesday through Sunday
During October for a “Cut-a-Thon”
- 10% of any haircut is donated to the Karmanos Cancer Institute
- Bring a friend and both receive a $5.00 Gift Certificate
- For an additional $10+ donation, bring a bra and …. hang it on the tree (pink bras preferred !!)